|Oscar Mayer Wienermobile (Wikipedia)|
1. “Think outside the bun,” but I don’t mean taco. Wrap the wiener up in a chic bolillo, naan, tortilla…Actually, I maybe I do mean taco.
2. Go exotic. Tired beef, pork, and turkey? Try bison, lamb, or – dare I even suggest it – vegan.
3. Go all natural. That is, sheep intestine casing. Just don’t consume it around me.
4. Learn CPR. Medical research has shown that hot dogs are the number one cause of food-related choking for children. Remember, kids: Don’t inhale!
5. Join us at Alhambra Church of Christ (Alhambra, CA) this Saturday evening at 5:30 PM for our monthly fellowship meal. The theme is – you guessed it – “Build Your Own Hot Dog.”
Have a happy doggie month!