Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Life According to (Artist)

Almost a year ago, during the heyday of Facebook quizzes, my baby sister tagged me with this one: Use song titles by one artist to answer the questions. Although I tried to avoid them, this one seemed like a curious challenge, so I complied. Just now, I found it again, and I smile thinking about all the effort I put into composing it.
  1. Pick your artist: The Messiah Dude (b. Georg Friedrich Händel - d. George Frideric Handel)
  2. Are you male or female: Why was I born a princess
  3. Describe yourself: Confusion to my thoughts
  4. Describe your current boy/girl situation: He was despised or Wise men, flattering, may deceive you
  5. Your favorite form of transportation: No wonder, that ye fly
  6. Favorite time of day: Come ye smiling hours
  7. If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: The Frolick
  8. What is life to you: How hard the woman's fate
  9. What is love to you: What passion cannot Music raise
  10. Thoughts on the past: For behold, darkness shall cover the earth
  11. What about the future: Far Brighter Than the Morning
  12. What is the best advice you have to give: Be wise, as you are beautiful
  13. How I would like to die: The righteous shall be had in everlasting remembrance